We just upgraded our blog to the latest version of WordPress, and a new template called “Fanwood”. Also added a lightbox feature for photos (just click on a photo and use the arrow keys to see all the pictures in a post). What do you think of the new features? Any requests?
Amedei awards bacon bark Bar Review bouquets cacao chiapas chocolate Chocolate Making Chocophilia Christmas Claudio Corallo Coppeneur Domori drinking chocolate Ecuador Events fall Holidays indulgence Madagascar Madecasse media Media Coverage mexico Michel Cluizel newsletter On-Line Shopping Paris Pralus recipes Retail News Salon Du Chocolat shopping store Summer tasting Tea truffles Valentine's Day Valrhona video web zotter
- Touring the Zotter Factory
- Chocolate heaven in Bern, Switzerland
- We are giving away one Dark & Milk Chocolate Lover’s Box
- Announcing our final appearances in 2012
- At the Royal Bison and the Westmount CL Hall this weekend.
- Turin and Nutella Brownies
- A visit to Kallari
- At the Cacao Collection centers in Quevedo
- Samuel’s Cacao Farm, Quevedo, Ecuador
- Beginning a chocolate tour of Ecuador.
- kerstin on Touring the Zotter Factory
- sarah on Touring the Zotter Factory
- Juanita Biensack on Touring the Zotter Factory
- Juanita Biensack on A voyage across Cuba to find cacao.
- admin on We are giving away one Dark & Milk Chocolate Lover’s Box
- Tom on We are giving away one Dark & Milk Chocolate Lover’s Box
- Connie Varnhagen on A visit to Kallari
- kerstin on Was your Fleur de Sel bar too salty?
- Kara Derma on Was your Fleur de Sel bar too salty?
- admin on Chocophilia bars return to Edmonton tonight.