From April 3rd to April 6th, Kerstin will be at the “Everything Chocolate” pavillion at the Edmonton Home and Garden Show. We will have a booth where we will sell chocolate (booth CH5) near the stage! Come visit us, and try some of our new flavors of chocolate.
Amedei awards bacon bark Bar Review bouquets cacao chiapas chocolate Chocolate Making Chocophilia Christmas Claudio Corallo Coppeneur Domori drinking chocolate Ecuador Events fall Holidays indulgence Madagascar Madecasse media Media Coverage mexico Michel Cluizel newsletter On-Line Shopping Paris Pralus recipes Retail News Salon Du Chocolat shopping store Summer tasting Tea truffles Valentine's Day Valrhona video web zotter
- Touring the Zotter Factory
- Chocolate heaven in Bern, Switzerland
- We are giving away one Dark & Milk Chocolate Lover’s Box
- Announcing our final appearances in 2012
- At the Royal Bison and the Westmount CL Hall this weekend.
- Turin and Nutella Brownies
- A visit to Kallari
- At the Cacao Collection centers in Quevedo
- Samuel’s Cacao Farm, Quevedo, Ecuador
- Beginning a chocolate tour of Ecuador.
- Zotter Chocolates US LLC on Touring the Zotter Factory
- Lydia W on Chocolate heaven in Bern, Switzerland
- Spencer @ Moo-Lolly-Bar on Touring the Zotter Factory
- Dale on Samuel’s Cacao Farm, Quevedo, Ecuador
- Carlos Comte on Samuel’s Cacao Farm, Quevedo, Ecuador
- Chocolatier on Touring the Zotter Factory
- kerstin on Touring the Zotter Factory
- sarah on Touring the Zotter Factory
- Juanita Biensack on Touring the Zotter Factory
- Juanita Biensack on A voyage across Cuba to find cacao.